Question to polymaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to polymaths

Why do you choose to waste your time and knowledge on this site?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Ehmn, why do you ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

alcohol
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Because it's nice to be in a position where I'm so much smarter than everybody else.

I'm used to dealing with my peers all day long, which can get quite strenuous (intellectually).
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          Because it's nice to be in a position where I'm so much smarter than everybody else.

I'm used to dealing with my peers all day long, which can get quite strenuous (intellectually).
          Well, that peer pressure can't be that much if Poly is a relief
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Ehmn, why do you ?

So you're saying I'm a polymath? I'm not sure I agree with you, but thank you nonetheless.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
              So you're saying I'm a polymath? I'm not sure I agree with you, but thank you nonetheless.
              Sure you are a polymath - that is someone that can't handle math properly

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Polymaths don't get recognition in the real world because they are useless

They come to this side to vie for my affection and wisdom
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

For the camaradarie and welcoming atmosphere.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"polymaths" the blatant raping of calculations and statistics in order to support some ridiculous claim
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                    X