That's racist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's racist!

Dude, WTF? Our country is so retarded...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

wiggah please, the video dont load
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Speaking of retarded...
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I know. The embed code was boned, but I found a copy on YouTube.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
          this comment looked less retarded when the video did not, in fact, work
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Don't worry, I saw it too before he fixed the vid.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

That might matter if I were denying that the first attempt to embed the video was a failure.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I think that card should've been pulled from the shelves by virtue of it being ****ing horrendous, not racist

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                  That might matter if I were denying that the first attempt to embed the video was a failure.
                  You are a hero of mine. This is the first time in the history of poly a failure has been admitted

Big man, Drake, you are a big man

Comment

"The card has been out for three years and this is the first time they've heard of any complaint..."

And that right there settles the matter. Hallmark should have told them to go read a science book.

Comment

I think that card should've been pulled from the shelves by virtue of it being ****ing horrendous, not racist

All talking greeting cards should be pulled from the shelves for this reason.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

See what happens when we have a Black president? The NAACP has to fish for stuff now!
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm fully expecting Sloww to accuse KH's wife of an unspeakable love for black holes now.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nuts to you, Squirrelio!
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                              I'm fully expecting Sloww to accuse KH's wife of an unspeakable love for black holes whores now.
                              Fixed. That's what the elderly interviewee heard, being senile and all.

Comment

Working...
                              X