Rice question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice question

Well, I used my usual recipy - boiling at six add rice and reduce to 1 - except I forgot the 1 thingy - now I have some charcoal burned into my preferred rice thingy (what the hell is the name of this in english ???? (gryde in danish)) - now - how do I easiliest get rid of the damage ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Start over.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Eat around it.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Uhmn, yes, that i'm actually doing with another thingy - thanks or the advice tex
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Order pizza.

And good luck cleaning the pot.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Sorte, hvorfor er det du lager mad midt i natten? Skal du ikke i sengs?

Comment

Eat around it? I can see BlackCat, piece of rice raised to his mouth as he tries to nibble off the good part.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                Sorte, hvorfor er det du lager mad midt i natten? Skal du ikke i sengs?

Nah, I woke up at 12:17, so I eat late

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Eat around it? I can see BlackCat, piece of rice raised to his mouth as he tries to nibble off the good part.
                  Yeah, I guess that you remember the last time you had to do such and had a mirror

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                    Order pizza.

And good luck cleaning the pot.
                    No reason to cal for a pizza, I have a spare pot (thanks for answering my question ).

Steven Weinberg

Comment

That is a pretty funny image actually. I might even consider you "poor" then.

Btw, "recipe"
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        No reason to cal for a pizza, I have a spare pot (thanks for answering my question ).

If you've burnt part of the rice, the whole lot will taste like crap. Better off finding something else to eat (like pizza).
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                          Nah, I woke up at 12:17, so I eat late
                          Og det er dog fint nok, hvis du ikke vil leve et langt liv... Men nu har du i hvert fald fået mig at blive hungrig også. Måske blir det til at gå ner indtil byen efter en kebab.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

If you've burnt part of the rice, the whole lot will taste like crap. Better off finding something else to eat (like pizza).
                            Nah, I had anoth pot to make the rice in - it was the cleaning that I'm most woried about - besides, I have two pieces of pork that I can't just trow away.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              That is a pretty funny image actually. I might even consider you "poor" then.

Btw, "recipe"
                              Honestly, I might have a pot to stew with you when I'm finished eating.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X