So is this Ming or Rah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is this Ming or Rah?

What a grouch. Ice cream truck in the background of the grilling tantrum.

Unplugged the microwave.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; June 9, 2010, 19:18.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why is he always on camera?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He's not always on camera. His kids just film him when he's off his bipolar meds.

Comment

Louisiana?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

After watching all of them, yes he overreacts, but those kids of his are jackasses, too.
            They're going to give the guy a stroke.

Oh, well.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you go on youtube to their channel, there are 108 of these videos!

Comment

Apparently, they air this on mtv.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    After watching all of them, yes he overreacts, but those kids of his are jackasses, too.

Oh, well.
                    His kids have posted a lot videos of him. Arguably the best moment is a Christmas video where he rails against his grandkids for believing in Santa and telling them they'll grow up to be welfare slackers if they continue thinking that they should get anything in life for free. He ends it by ranting about Obama.

Comment

Comment

"Jesus died for us too but dinosaurs died to give us fossil fuel"

Comment

I wonder how he reacts to criticisms about Texas.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

Oh, well.
                            Obviously he didn't spank them enough.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                            X