X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun, but possibly brain-damaging

Click here- http://www.neave.com/strobe/

Start the animation.

Stare intently at the centre for 20 seconds.

Look away. And go "OHMYGODEVERYTHINGISEXPANDINGANDCONTRACTING!"
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

worth every lost brain cell
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Is that what being high looks like?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What does severe headaches from strobes indicate?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

my right eye started to hurt
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Pretty cool when you stare at it, flip back to this thread and the screen starts waving like a flag.

Comment

Look at a person's face in real life after doing it. It looks freaky.

Comment

That's an acid reaction.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X