Ah, memories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, memories...

So, after browsing through a few of these threads, I just want to say thank you. Thank you, for not changing one bit.

Sloww, thank god your still here.
    Wiglaf, thank god you're still an idiot. At least you seem to be putting your "word of the day" to use every day. Nice work
    Albert Speer, you are still just as annoying as I remember you.

Oerdin, Ming, don't ever leave.

And KH, I don't remember feeling that you needed a prozac/adderal coctail quite as much as you seem to now. Dude, stop wasting money on strippers and get a massage.

Other than that, I'm surprised I haven't come across any threads with any beef to them about the israel raids or the oil spill. Don't you guys talk about anything serious anymore?!
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

KAAK! Good to see you.

As far as Texas and the spill, we're just holding our breath and hoping the current takes it to Wales.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Good to see you, too. And all the others for that matter. I'm surprised to see so many familiar names.

I hate to see the oil spread any more, but I do think it's time someone take all those BP execs for a swim in the mess they've created!
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak View Post
        Albert Speer, you are still just as annoying as I remember you.
        WRONG! I'm MORE annoying than you remember!

And the oil spill and Israeli boarding got a lot of traction... maybe a bit too much although the Israeli thing degenerated into Asher and Kuciwalker of all people arguing between each other.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

BTW, i've been to philly a couple times in the last year or so to eat your cheese steaks and watch the cowboys beat up on your iggles (although the Sixers did beat the Spurs at the game I went to). Not a bad little town you've got there

Who was taking which side? I really don't understand what all the commotion is about. The Israeli guys drew a line in the sand, told them not to cross it, and then ***** slapped them when they did.

It's sad that the world turns this into a media frenzy, especially when that is exactly what those idiots really wanted.

Comment

There are a few serious threads around. BTW nice to see you too, man.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last time I saw you weren't you working for Dell and planning on moving to Argentina?

Comment

yeah he was working for Dell. I remember that clearly.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Actually, if I remember correctly Kaak hooked me up with his employee discount when I bought a digital camera from Dell back in the day.

Comment

All my threads are serious. Go to them.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Move to Argentina? I'm sure he wasn't serious...
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak View Post
                        Who was taking which side? I really don't understand what all the commotion is about. The Israeli guys drew a line in the sand, told them not to cross it, and then ***** slapped them when they did.
                        Except they didn't wait for them to cross it before ***** slapping them, which is the whole point of the furore.

That and the fact the actual ***** slapping involved the deaths of 9 civilians...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

good to see you, brandon.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

howdy
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

SB, I hadn't seen anything from you... How are you man?

Man, you guys have a good memory. Yup, was at dell, but quit when i graduated from college and moved to Argentina. Was there, and traveling around South America for a while.

Moved back to Texas (Austin) and did nothing but wakeboard and play volleyball for a year, then had to grow up and get a big boy job. Signed on with an investment bank and moved to Houston. Was there for a little over a year, and then they moved me to NYC. So, here I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X