Is this some kind of a joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this some kind of a joke?

Dustin (Jansen Panettiere), Albert (Frankie Ryan Manriquez) and Mark (Allen Isaacson) are 12-year-old friends looking forward to Summer fun in 1970. Dustin likes a girl named Tanya (Bailey Garno), and so he wants to ask her on a date, but he is nervous because he has never asked anyone out before. Dustin's main obstacle is the town bully, Nick (Taylor Boggan), who also likes Tanya. When Dustin mows the lawn of 75-year-old Jonathan Sperry (Gavin MacLeod[6]), a man he has seen at church, the two become friends. What happens for the rest of the summer is something Dustin and his friends will never forget.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

? It reads like a marketing tagline (and therefore will get edited soon) but what are you hyped about?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

They'll never forget it because the Church in question was a Catholic church and the old guy was the preacher who has a fondness for 12 year old boy ass.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thank you, Provost Harrison
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is the official tagline courtesy of imdb.com

Best buddies Dustin, Albert, and Mark, are twelve year old boys looking forward to a summer of fun in 1970.

Dustin has a crush on Tyanya and wants to ask her out on a date, something he has never done before. His main obstacle though is the town bully, Nick, who also likes Tanya. When Dustin mows the lawn of seventy-five year old Jonathan Sperry (Gavin MacLeod), a man he has seen at church, a unique friendship develops.

What happens the rest of the summer is something Dustin and his friends...will never forget.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              They'll never forget it because the Church in question was a Catholic church and the old guy was the preacher who has a fondness for 12 year old boy ass.
              Catholics have lay preachers now?

Comment

Yes, the friendship was quite unique.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  Thank you, Provost Harrison
                  My job is done here.

Comment

Apparently, they do have lay preachers. Didn't know that.

Comment

Come on, the movie can't be that bad... it stars the guy from Love Boat

Comment

does he take Dustin for a cruise?
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yall are twisted... you act like adolescent boys learning life lessons from old men is something implying rape...

Did James Earl Jones' character rape the boy in The Sandlot? Did Obi Wan Kenobi rape Luke Skywalker?

Comment

We can only assume.

Comment

I came very close to saying "Did BEN Kenobi rape Luke Skywalker"

Comment

Working...
                              X