Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for a wife to rape your dog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    I think you could only be guilty of leading your dog astray as, by definition, for the dog to actually achieve penetration it would clearly have to be consensual on the dog's part.

That's not to say that it might not feel dirty and used and slink away the morning after...
    No. While the dog may consent de facto, a dog is de jure incapable of consenting to sex with a person, so any interspecies erotic act, no matter how willing the dog actually is, will be rape of some form.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Would it actually be rape or would it just fall under the generic term of animal abuse?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Depends on how hot the wife is, I guess.

If you want a semi-serious answer, I suspect most, if not all, rape statutes define it as nonconsensual sex with another person, so nonconsensual sex with an animal wouldn't technically be rape. On the other hand, colloquial use of the word to mean any nonconsensual sex, regardless of party identity, is common enough that it would convey the message accurately to most people. So, not technically, but **** that technicality.

Comment

would ****ing a technicality be rape?
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Only in the colloquial sense.

Comment

Working...
            X