X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Sucks!

But Sloww is pretty cool.

Happy ****ing Birthday Sloww!!!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Damn. How did you know? Thanks, Thoth. You done took me by surprise.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Facebook.

You made the mistake of letting me add you as a friend.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

That Facebook. I avoided getting involved, but now Zoo World and Mafia Wars has sucked me in. I'm not posting things like some people though. I can't get over the things that some people post. You want to talk about loss of intimate privacies? They do it to themselves daily.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Haha and I just cracked about your age too!

Happy birthday, old man!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Thanks, Albert. I'm still on the right side of the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              That Facebook. I avoided getting involved, but now Zoo World and Mafia Wars has sucked me in. I'm not posting things like some people though. I can't get over the things that some people post. You want to talk about loss of intimate privacies? They do it to themselves daily.
              Yeah, it's a time sucker if you let it. I mostly use it to keep track of RL friends and events I want to go to, but it occasionally comes in handy to suprise a fellow 'Pollytubby

Comment

Thanks, Albert. I'm still on the right side of the dirt.
                6 ft over >>>>>6 ft under.

Comment

HB Sloww. I had no idea you were on Facebook.

Comment

Texas does indeed suck.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

HBD, Tex.

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                            HB Sloww. I had no idea you were on Facebook.
                            Apparently he isn't. I've had a friend request in for 6 months and the bastard hasn't accepted.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That Facebook. I avoided getting involved, but now Zoo World and Mafia Wars has sucked me in.
                              The things old people get suckered into.

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X