What are you doing for father's day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing for father's day?

I'm looking for ideas here. My girlfriend and I will be hosting both of our parents so it is slightly more complicated but besides the typical going out to a restaurant (which we'll do but we also have to fill almost an entire day with stuff to do) what other things do you folks do to celebrate father's day?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

murder

that is all.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

just buy a small present for my father

Comment

shut up spammer.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'll call my father and make sure he's not spending my future inheritance.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I will be driving from Nashville to Chicago.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Maybe I'll go to the Shanghai Expo.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I hear the lines are outrageously long there.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think I'll just get drunk and ignore it.

But then again, I'm an *******.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                  X