Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for a husband to rape his wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KH, seriously, you're being retarded

everyone knows you don't actually care if slowwie apologizes, you just want to laugh at him for apologizing

so stop bumping you douchebag
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Per usual.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HC:

I don't particularly care what you think, sweetheart. Bump.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

in that case, don't ever apologize sloww, I wanna see how long he keeps it up until he gets bored
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

There's not a chance of me apologizing to KH. He's delusional. He can spend the rest of his miserable life bumping threads.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Dominatrix is an insult?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                in that case, don't ever apologize sloww, I wanna see how long he keeps it up until he gets bored
                Hey, kid: I'm not even ****ing kidding here. Maybe you don't know what it's like to be married, but I'm pretty protective of my family. If a man ever said to my face what slowwhand has said here I would have dropped him.

I am dead ****ing serious here.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You are such a ****ing dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    There's not a chance of me apologizing to KH. He's delusional. He can spend the rest of his miserable life bumping threads.
                    Coward *****.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Okay two things...

1) Having a dominatrix for a wife is sexy... KH, you should be proud.

and secondly, the more important issue is... loinburger's gay?
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Is slowwhand some sort of bigot? Apparently he hates gays and dominatrices.

Comment

Find one instance of my saying I hate either, gribbler, or STFU.

Comment

KH: WTF? Dominatrix is hardly an insult. Some folks would even call it a compliment.

and secondly, the more important issue is... loinburger's gay?
                            What? You didn't know that already? His fixation with dickgirls was a dead giveaway.

The only straight posters on this board are thee and me, and I'm not so sure about thee.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Find one instance of my saying I hate either, gribbler, or STFU.
                              That's what makes Krazyhorse's outrage so confusing. I didn't know dominatrix was an insult.

Oh and why did you call loinburger gay?

Comment

A) KH is upset because he's in a constant state of desperation to prove he's a man.
                                He fails terribly, which is why he does things like piss into the Thames. He may get arrested, but hey, his manhood was out.

B) loingburger referenced being gay in another thread. I don't care if he's gay, but if he is gay, then my observation should be readily understood. Of course you'd have to dig through KH's mouthing to find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X