Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for a husband to rape his wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
    You are a physicist who couldn't cut it, and makes (quite pathetic) attempts at putting an altruistic gloss on his failure.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
      You are a physicist who couldn't cut it, and makes (quite pathetic) attempts at putting an altruistic gloss on his failure.
      WHOOSH

Comment

It is true that he's not working at CERN, so his life is pretty much a lie
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If only he had applied himself.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

at aneeshm

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Oh, I'm so bitter that I'm not a postdoc making 50k a year right now. That's why I applied to all those academic positions, and didn't plan on doing something else for at least 2 years before I graduated. Why did he remind me of all the glorious things I could be doing, like inventing new nonsense theories and simulating what they'd look like at a collider?

Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well, it was your choice to be a theorist.
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You're right, I would be so much more fulfilled if I was gluing **** onto a circuit board for 50k a year.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well, not saying that.

Just saying that the inventing nonsense theories part could be avoided.

While it is true that there is a lot of grunt work in experiment (as often writing programs/etc as doing electronics/etc), there are a few experimentalists who get to spend significant time investigating before they become senior. Probably more than a few in areas such as AMO/etc rather than high energy physics.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I think this thread is funny. Started by a Gay and taken over by someone married to a dominatrix.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        Well, not saying that.

Just saying that the inventing nonsense theories part could be avoided.

While it is true that there is a lot of grunt work in experiment (as often writing programs/etc as doing electronics/etc), there are a few experimentalists who get to spend significant time investigating before they become senior. Probably more than a few in areas such as AMO/etc rather than high energy physics.

JM
                        Jon, if it makes you happy then I'm happy for you. After a while I realized that none of it was going to make me happy.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          I think this thread is funny. Started by a Gay and taken over by someone married to a dominatrix.
                          Why don't you watch your little ***** mouth about my wife, you piece of ****.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Bump so more people will see that slowwhand is a piece of ****.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Loinburger is gay?
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

KH:

You've said plenty of ******* **** to me. Get real, Sloww is far nicer and more respectful.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X