Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Culture of Narcotism

Youth these days
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

dubes.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Reefer. Joints. Nails.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Unfortunately, the youth of today is caught up with smoking "bongs".

When will they learn that

a) It's a ****ing water pipe dumbass

and

b) smoking joints >>> hitting on a waterpipe.

*sigh*

Kids nowadays.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Sharing = caring
          Bogart = tart

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
            Sharing = caring
            Bogart = douchebag

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

b) smoking joints >>> hitting on a waterpipe.

*sigh*

Kids nowadays.

You can't be serious?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

weed is for the weak-minded.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

You can't be serious?
                  Absolutely. I've yet to toke from a waterpipe that didn't taste like ****.

Comment

Then you just aren't doing it right.

I have a double chamber pipe (water in bottom, apple juice in top) that always tastes sweet.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      weed is for the weak-minded.

Au contraire. You should only indulge in it if you are strong-minded.

Comment

Then you just aren't doing it right.

I have a double chamber pipe (water in bottom, apple juice in top) that always tastes sweet.
                        Perhaps. But I still prefer joints (or a vapourizer) to any kind of pipe I've ever smoked.

Comment

The problems with joints:

1) They are very wasteful. The amount of weed lost through unconsumed smoke is considerable.
                          2) People insist on putting other **** in them (namely tobacco)
                          3) Most people in NA don't know how to roll a real joint (hint: it requires more than 1 paper)

Pros:

1) Portable. You can take them anywhere
                          2) Social. It's hard to pass a bong.
                          3) Traditional. Old school.

Comment

The problems with joints:

1) They are very wasteful. The amount of weed lost through unconsumed smoke is considerable.
                            2) People insist on putting other **** in them (namely tobacco)
                            3) Most people in NA don't know how to roll a real joint (hint: it requires more than 1 paper)
                            1)Wasteful I'll grant.

2)I don't mind tobacco in my joints (old habits from when hash was pretty much all you could buy).

3) Multi paper joints contribute to 1). Huge honkin' dubes are fun, but they are not efficient.

Pros:

1) Portable. You can take them anywhere
                            2) Social. It's hard to pass a bong.
                            3) Traditional. Old school.
                            My preference for joints is mainly 3).....*sigh* Guess I'm getting old. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                            X