How was your allergy season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was your allergy season?

Anyone else have a really mild allergy season this year? Mine only lasted for about two weeks and was fairly mild. I've occasionally had some sniffling or itchiness but nothing like what I'm used to for this time of year.

Just curious if anyone else noticed a change?
    More mild than usual
    66.67%
    About the same as usual
    0.00%
    Worse than usual
    0.00%
    I'm allergic to bananas
    33.33%
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Allergies are for the genetically unfit.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I don't have any allergies because I am not an inferior human being.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
        Allergies are for the genetically unfit.
        Allergies are the body's response to not being infected with enough parasites. The same chemical that inadvertently causes allergies is also a chemical needed to manage parasitic infection, so if you have allergies it's evidence that you don't have hookworms - you've got too much immunoglobin-E.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

LOL nerds talking about allergies
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

LOL white nerd pretending to be a black non-nerd
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

AAHZ pretends to be a Black non-nerd?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What with the rap muzak and such.

Comment

Apocalpytic so far; I'll let you know when it is over.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

Apocalpytic so far; I'll let you know when it is over.

It must be your inferior French genes.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Asher:

To be fair, he listens to rap music that only a white boy would listen to

Comment

Not so bad as in years before...
                          but maybe one of the reasons being, that I took Histamine antagonists just in time
                          and also kept my windows closed throughout the day when the birches pollen flew
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Worse than usual and still ongoing.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X