CIA Kills NSA Agent To Support Terror Plot Against the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Does a bomb dropped in Pakistan from a controller in Nevada count?
    Obviously.

When you get down to it, all war is terrorism. The debate is whether or not terrorism is justified in certail cases.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

**** you. How can I argue with that?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sorry. I've a reputation as "Poly's most congenial and reasonable bleeding-heart liberal" to uphold, after all.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          the organization’s No. 3 leader

How many years will they carry on until they start talking about "Al Qaeda's number 4 leader"s? We've seen at least a dozen "Number 2s" killed during the past 5 years or so in the on-going war against terrorism.

Comment

Well every time they kill a number 2 the number 3 or 4 gets promoted you idiot.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

They've killed this particular #3 several times now, though.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How do you know? They all look the same. /evolutionary psychology.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

And the names all sound alike anyway.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, all called Imran Obama or something.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      Anyone?
                      I think that would qualify as an act of war, not terrorism.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

it would be terrorism if it is done by a suicide bomber from some small organization, but if it was a drone being controlled from Vladivostok, or Shanghai than it would be an international incident, not to be repeated again or they will talk some more.
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

edit: British soldier killed by american bomb = friendly fire incident

edit II: ehhh quick reply boxes
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                          X