No announcement yet.

So why do I have a plus after my name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why do I have a plus after my name?

Does it mean that I'm ordered by the Elders of Homosexuzion of Apolyton and the Pink Mafia to **** AAHZ in the ass as hard as I possibly can? Thrusting with the pelvic equivalent of an earthquake?
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 30, 2010, 22:40.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Are you a Poly Plus subscriber?

Or is it a * and you think it's a +?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's a + I know what an Asterix is

No, I'm not a PolyPlus subscriber... At least, I'm not paying for it.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It means you were dumb enough to add yourself to your own contact/buddy list.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Watch yourself you washed up twink, I have a + by my name

Comment

AND YOU WOULD TOO IF YOU DIDN'T INVISIBLE YOURSELF :LOVESMILY: :MAD:
            Last edited by Wiglaf; May 30, 2010, 15:49. Reason: FIXED CAPITALIZATION ERROR

Comment

If I wasn't invisible, people would more easily know how often I'm around here.

Comment

Well Asher, you were right. I was apparently my own friend (don't know how that happened) and as soon as I removed myself, the plus went away. Mystery solved. Thread closed.

Comment

Fact: I've never not been right.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                    Well Asher, you were right. I was apparently my own friend ) and... I removed myself....
                    Self hate won't do you any good.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

But apparently self love will make you blind. What's a guy to do?

Comment

Self mild loathing and self healthy appreciation?
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It means you are HIV positive. Enjoy your AIDS.

Comment

HIV+ doesn't necessarily mean they have AIDS.

Comment

I just wanted an excuse to say AIDS.

Comment

Working...
                              X