Eurovision 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torbk View Post
    I didn't know wishing to congratulate a country with a victory in an international singing-contest amounted to being a point of view or a set of thoughts ^^
    Don't mind him. He's like that with all the new people. Change scares him.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

KrazyHorse, don't be an *******.

Eurovision was great fun.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Congrats to Lena and Germany. One of the better Grand Prix' this one.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

She has landed in Lenacity Airport
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Her accent

Comment

who said she could talk?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Here, so you NAtards can enjoy it too:

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                  Her accent
                  Her accent is cute, and 1000x better than most Germans anyway. And the British gave her lots of points, so it doesn't seem like it buggers them.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

She can bugger me--

Comment

I agree with Kitschum. Her pseudo-cockney makes me aggressive.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Eurovision 2010 has secured peace in Europe for another 5 decades.
                        Blah

Comment

This Lena girl has sung a very weak song. But it's the only Eurovision song I've heard, so perhaps all the others were even worse.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                            This Lena girl has sung a very weak song. But it's the only Eurovision song I've heard, so perhaps all the others were even worse.
                            It´s not the song, rather the whole package.
                            It was more or less Lenas charisma that won her so many hearts (and votes) in europe
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Lithuanian entry didn't make it through the semis, but even yours truly the metalhead thinks this was pretty cool and catchy;

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                              X