Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which Wiglaf is found posting on another website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In which Wiglaf is found posting on another website.

Some might be suspicious over the lack of GRATUITOUS CAPS and angries, but the content sounds about right.

Condom sizes

hello everybody, this is a bit embarrasing so I would very much appreciate it if this thread and all subsequent posts by yours truly in the said thread were kept anon (anonymous for those that don't know (anon's the abbreviation)).

anyway, i am unsure about what condom size i need. you see, i am too shy to go to one of those centres to get one and just want to get one from a machine (in a public toilet, say) but i do not know what size to get. i think my penis is fairly average, when i measure it it comes to about 6 inches. if i were to put it perpendicular to my computer monitor, i think it would be about this long

any advice? thanks

HE MEANS PARALLEL TO THE COMPUTER MONITOR. NOT PERPENDICKULAR. I AM NOT THAT ****ING STUPID, THANKS :B:

Comment

By the way can anyone here answer that guy's question? Because that site was ****ing useless.

Comment

Condom sizes

hello everybody, this is a bit embarrasing so I would very much appreciate it if this thread and all subsequent posts by yours truly in the said thread were kept anon BECAUSE I WORK FOR THE GOVT AND IF THEY KNOW THE PENIS SIZE THEY'LL KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM. YES I HAVE HAD SEX WITH THAT MANY PEOPLE AND THEY ALL REMEMBER EVERYTHING I AM THAT AMAZING. PS I AM NOT GAY. ;angry:

anyway, i am unsure about what condom size i need. you see, i am TOO BIG TO FIT A STANDARD SIZE AND NEVER USE THEM ANYWAY. i think my penis is fairly average FOR A DOUBLE-DICKED BLACK MAN. if i were to put it perpendicular to my computer monitor, YOU WOULD ALL HAVE ORGASMS. I WOULD TOO BUT THEYD ALL BE FAKE BECAUSE I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU, THANKS

fixed.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, at least we know from that poor imitation that Wiggles isn't Theben's DL.

Comment

Aren't these supposed to be one sized fit all? I remember my old gym teacher in high school sliding a condom on a wiffle ball bat and it fit.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
              Well, at least we know from that poor imitation that Wiggles isn't Theben's DL.
              If I took out all the original crap you wouldn't know
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                Aren't these supposed to be one sized fit all? I remember my old gym teacher in high school sliding a condom on a wiffle ball bat and it fit.
                Did he shove it up your ass next?
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                  They may fit but they won't be comfortable and would risk snapping.

There are different sizes, but 80% of people are fine with the regular.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

To be honest I buy magnums and am going to be coy as to whether I actually need them.

Comment

Comment

Why's an Indian posting in a thread about penises. Let's face it, threads about penises rank up there with Vista support calls as the most potent kryptonite to you people. RUN! EAT NAN AND RUNN! WE TINY PENISES!

Comment

Wiggy, you are one of a kind.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

It has led to a call for condoms of mixed sizes to be made more widely available in India.

The two-year study was carried out by the Indian Council of Medical Research.

Over 1,200 volunteers from the length and breadth of the country had their penises measured precisely, down to the last millimetre.

The scientists even checked their sample was representative of India as a whole in terms of class, religion and urban and rural dwellers.

The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.
                            The BBC people! I think they're considered a legitimate news source... reporting that Indians admit they have small penises and would like condoms that are designed for their tiny penises and not big White and Black dicks.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What I find ****ing perplexing is the length isn't a big deal. You just don't unroll it all the way.

It's if the girth of the condom is too large, it can slip off. If the girth of the condom is too small, it is uncomfortable and prone to breaking.

Length doesn't really factor into this.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X