• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
    The Queen is dead.
    Long live the queen!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Asher, stop being a tool.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
        Asher, stop being a tool.
        Tools serve a purpose, unlike arts graduates. Not sure why people think this is an insult.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Just FYI in ancient Ireland just about every fekker who was the boss of a village claimed to be a King.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

This guy was a real king. He's on wiki and everything.

He was also a slut. 23% of the men in Ireland have him as a common ancestor. There's supposedly 2-3 million descendants alive today.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
              Tools serve a purpose, unlike arts graduates. Not sure why people think this is an insult.
              Arts graduates.

Asher being the descendant of a massively hetero breeder
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

A high king?
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                  A high king?
                  I don't think he had access to marijuana. (Yes, he was a high king)

Best name ever.

Comment

You didn't say High King. Inaccuracies.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

I wasn't aware of the distinction. What is it?

Comment

Distinguishes you from the guys who are kings of 3 pigs, 2 peasants and a chicken.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Only fags change their names.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Distinguishes you from the guys who are kings of 3 pigs, 2 peasants and a chicken.

Lowly scum.

Comment

ie. High King is a 'real' King of the whole if Ireland, rather than just some regional lord who calls himself King.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

ie. High King is a 'real' King of the whole if Ireland, rather than just some regional lord who calls himself King.
                                I don't think the genome databases would keep records of the Y-DNA of meaningless "kings" in that definition.

Comment

Working...
                                X