Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Serious] Is it cool to have Apolyton OT as your homepage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that is cool to have as your homepage is Google
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Or your Yahoo e-mail.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yahoo sucks.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

AOL! AOL!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

I use either chrome, set to open to whatever it's session manager is called, or firefox set to restore last session. I don't have any bookmark whatsoever (I have a backup of before I installed W7, but haven't bothered with importing them back)
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

My homepage is blank. I couldn't even be bothered to vote in the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                You had the Kirk avatar for like, FOREVER - it's a shock to see that you've changed it.

Your avatar inspired me to be truer to my own self.
                What, twitchy?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Yahoo sucks.

Comment

Yahoo is his gf's name
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Blank is best. Quickest page to load.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

BOOOORING

Comment

There is no need to engage in self name calling, MrFun!

Comment

I do value MrFun's opinion on that subject. Since he's an expert.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                            X