Creepiest TV show host ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I'm a true Canadian, not a British Colonial.

Personally I've never seen a Canadian show I could stand watching. The smarmyness of all of the Canadian comedy shows is nauseating.

Hockey Night in Canada.

Now we burn you at the stake.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Personally I've never seen a Canadian show I could stand watching. The smarmyness of all of the Canadian comedy shows is nauseating.
      Kids in the Mother****ing Hall
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I'm a true Canadian, not a British Colonial.
        Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were a Native. Which First Nations tribe do you come from?
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
          QFT.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Wow that Mr. Canoehead is like a really bad SNL sketch (so that makes it an average SNL sketch). Wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian Lorne Michaels had something to do with it.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
              Overrated.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                Hockey Night in Canada.

Now we burn you at the stake.
                I actually hate HNIC.

I love TSN's broadcasts.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                  Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were a Native. Which First Nations tribe do you come from?
                  Family's been here for centuries, mother****er.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X