Antipiracy add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antipiracy add

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

*ad
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      *ad
      Thank you.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Those who offer a decent product at a fair price will find people who will buy it. Those companies who want to charge EVEN MORE for digital copies of music even though they cost virtually nothing to make or distribute will find people give them the finger. It's that simple.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Meh. The largest offender in this country is the recording industry themselves. It's so bad the artists have sued them.

Here the industry fight their suppliers and customers.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Those who offer a decent product at a fair price will find people who will buy it. Those companies who want to charge EVEN MORE for digital copies of music even though they cost virtually nothing to make or distribute will find people give them the finger. It's that simple.
            I just sold about 250000 in apple stock and no one gave me the finger. It cost me nothing to make it and little to distribute. Please explain how that is possible thanks.

Comment

BTW I don't think that piracy is harming this "industry", it's availability of
              cheap cameras and amateur content.

Comment

Seriously who even gets off watching Ron Jeremy pork ugly plastic whores. No one will miss the awful looking pro stars.

Amateur

Comment

lisa ann should have keept the palin look for the entire ad

Comment

I've spent the first part of the ad thinking "boy, do these middle-tier American singers look trashy, no wonder no one has tried to promote them abroad". And then, suddenly, Ron Jeremy.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X