Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD CHronos, Adagio & MORON !!!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

happy birthday
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It is Pacman's birthday you idiots. I cannot stop playing pacman on www.google.com

Comment

Thanks... been a perfect day here, with perfect weather
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Happy Birthday guys!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

*mutters something about how lurkers should not have threads*

Comment

Working...
                    X