Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there no land-based animals with uneven number of limbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only ones I know of with an uneven number of limbs are of the phylum echinodermata, and doubt any of them ever left the water deliberately.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
      Don't worry about it. Drake is not black. He admitted to looking like one of the fat pasty white nerds who run Penny Arcade.

Ah, OK.

Good one then, MikeH!
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
        Drake is black?
        Balderdash. Everyone knows there are no Blacks or women on the internet.

Edit: looking at @Riesstius comment. See I told you so. What's next apolyton posters pretending to be heterosexual?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

There are black people on the internet but not on Apolyton. Except for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
            Balderdash. Everyone knows there are no Blacks or women on the internet.
            There's also no blacks or women from Nebraska.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

We've had three black posters on Apolyton.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'd imagine, in some landmine heavy areas, there are plenty. People, too. I think there's correlation.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                X