X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia: Ninja State Again

Australian ninja students rescue mugging victim

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

SYDNEY -- Three men who police said were robbing a German medical student in an alley fled in a panic when five members of a nearby martial arts school rushed to the rescue dressed in full ninja gear.

The trio attacked the 27-year-old man on Tuesday night after he got off a train, New South Wales state police said. As the assault was under way, a student coming out of class at the Ninja Senshi Ryu school saw what was happening and called on his teacher and three other students for help.

"We started running towards them and they took off. They would have seen five of us in ninja gear ... all in black with our belts on, running toward them," ninja sensei Kaylan Soto told the Australian Broadcasting Corp. "I think they're probably still running if I'm not mistaken."

The victim suffered minor injuries, and the men stole his mobile phone and iPod, police said.

Police said Thursday that they had arrested a 16-year-old and 20-year-old and charged them with robbery. They were still seeking a third suspect.

Blah

Australian
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Copycat ninja's

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I blame the ninjas. They made the other thread invisible using some ninja trick.
        Blah

Comment

There's no such thing as original thought. I copied BeBro before he even came up with the thread.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X