Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex habits of dinner meat

Yep, important stuff to Nic Cage.

Nicolas Cage only eats animals he thinks have sex the right way.

The 'Kick-Ass' star believes fish and chickens mate in a "dignified" manner and he will consequently eat them, where as he avoids pork because he believes pigs fornicate in an unsavory manner.

He is quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: "I love all animals. I have a fascination with fish, birds, whales - sentient life - insects, reptiles.

"I actually choose the way I eat according to the way animals have sex. I think fish are very dignified with sex. So are birds. But pigs, not so much. So I don't eat pig meat or things like that. I eat fish and fowl."

Cage's fascination with the animal kingdom led to him buying a two-headed snake to protect him when he filmed latest movie 'Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans'.

He said: "I met the snake and said, 'Maybe this will be my bodyguard in New Orleans.' "

Cage, 46, is known for his eccentricities and previously professed a willingness to tattoo his head for his role in upcoming vengeance movie 'Drive Angry'.

He said: "Originally I was going to shave my head and tattoo my scalp.

"But the producer didn't want me to do that. So then I decided that I was gonna embrace the Celtic roots on the other side of my family. So I dyed the hair lighter because I think that's what the character should look like."

(C) BANG Media International [/b]

Is he really insane or just having us on?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

If he thinks chicken sex is dignified, he's nuts.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

It really is hard to tell with these Hollywood celeb types. Insanity runs deep but they are actors...
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

For comparison:

Chickens:

and pigs:

Not much dignity either way.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Sex with a love doll vs. group sex.

Tough call.

Comment

I think this might be an effect of "The Method." All that summoning-up of old emotions probably isn't good for mental stability. That, and the drugs, and hanging around with artsy flakes all the time.

I recently watched the DVD extras for Ghostbusters and learned, to my dismay, that Dan Ackroyd believes, or at least used to believe, in the film's subject matter--ie, not just that ghosts exist, but that they are the result of "bioelectrical fields" and "the big bang, and everything." That was the most painful lecture on physics I have ever watched, and the worst part was I couldn't look away.

Just watch the movies, I say. Try not to think about the crazy, crazy **** that lies beneath. Except for the Scientologists, whom I boycott.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

He's either got a magnificent sense of humor or he's a flake to the max.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X