Boys Beware: The Dangers of Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's asexual.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

WILLIAM F BUCKLEY WAS NOT[/B[ ASSEUXAL :Q: :Q: :Q:

He was RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        William F Buckley was right: Godlessness only started at yale. It has spread to Carn egie Mellon. How can FRESHMAN be GAY? They are the most surrounded by women,
        Obviously you've never attended an engineering school.

Comment

Most Freshmen lived in dorms at the schools I know.

It's a perfect incubator for gays. Group showers, hormone-driven boys living in close proximity (usually in the same room).
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hey let's get real. College dorms are only partially a homosexuality factory. 50% have homosexual intimacy at the most. At least half don't go gay
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The ones who don't go gay, go bi. Fact.

I've been to college, don't bull**** me. It was a cornucopia of cocks.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I find this interesting...

It's a perfect incubator for gays. Group showers, hormone-driven boys living in close proximity (usually in the same room).
                Group showers... check. Nuts to butts even the first week. No doors on bathroom stalls.
                hormone-driven... check. definitely.
                living in close proximity... same room?

Dorm:

Bootcamp:

And MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH... MUCH MUCH less encounters with women for several weeks.

Shouldn't bootcamp therefore be more of a gay factory than college?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                    I find this interesting...

Group showers... check. Nuts to butts even the first week. No doors on bathroom stalls.
                    hormone-driven... check. definitely.
                    living in close proximity... same room?

And MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH... MUCH MUCH less encounters with women for several weeks.

Shouldn't bootcamp therefore be more of a gay factory than college?
                    I thought that was already well known?

Here's some more facts I'll throw at you: As the easy access to gay sex through the internet, gay bars, and catholic priesthoods has increased, the rate of enrollment has fallen with the armed forces. People no longer need to join the Navy for a same-sex shag.

PS: No doors on bathroom stalls? That's just ****ing weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                      LOL. I knew it. GAAAAAAY.

Comment

I found this, Asher:

Comment

Yeah, you just "found it". That picture is why you signed up, isn't it?

For the record, I vote "YES" on him.

Comment

People no longer need to join the Navy for a same-sex shag
                            I call BS on this one. Who's going to join the military to find boys? I mean there's got to be easier ways?

Comment

That's what he's saying.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well I mean even before 'gay liberation'... then you're talking about joining the military for the boys during the height of the cold war.

Comment

Working...
                                X