X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if only Starchild were here

Starchild
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

what happened to red_jon? And Wittlich?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I told him to check out this thread via Facebook
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
          what happened to red_jon? And Wittlich?
          red_jon is still fabuloussssssss. Judging by facebook he's some kind of political activist now.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

red jon was still in swansea last i heard (i think i saw him in the street maybe 6 months ago, but i can't be sure). no idea what's he's up to though, would be nice to hear from him.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'm intrigued to see Asher's facebook profile... hmm...

Comment

There's lots of cocks on it

Comment

You're not very fabulous, Asher. You're like a moderate bear.

Comment

Bear? Seriously? **** you

Comment

Roosters?

Comment

I said moderate bear. You're not a twink. Your pants aren't tight enough.

(I know that doesn't make any sense. I went for the callback more than the sense)

Comment

I'm too old to be a twink.

I was one, though.

Comment

You're only 26? Too much bodyhair?

Comment

Twinks are late teens or early twenties with no facial hair and little to no body hair, and a slender build. I'm 26, too old. And I've got some chest hair (not hairy, though). And I've no longer got a slender build.

Comment

Working...
                              X