Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting someone pregnant in order to get married with that person, dishonest? yay or nay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like AAHZ finally found his soulmate.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

What does that even mean? What's the relevance to the thread?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Is in the same line as murdering someone to get the money from the insurance, minus murder.

I mean if you think your partner is OK with it, then you don't have to do it secretly. If you have to do it secretly, you don't have a good relationship. So you do it against his/her wishes, building a real human that ties them forever? It's worse than being manipulative, it's borderline sick.

Let's say a woman gets herself pregnant on purpose in order to get married. So she is SO insecure, that she wants to do it like that just so SHE can feel better and more secure? And as a result, she just lied to her man and also this is not a way to start a family. Using a baby as a tool, as means to do something for herself. Yeah, I bet she's a good mom as well... not. A psycho if you ask me.

Cheating is much less of a moral dilemma if you ask me. Multiple, regular cheating is less of a dilemma if you ask me. Cheating involving costumes, group sex, complete weekends in dungeons is less of a crime on relationship if you ask me.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

So the question is "Is lying and deception lying"?

Er... duh.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

You'd be assuming an awful lot by getting her pregnant. I Have a handful of friends who have had children and ended up leaving the father a year or two later, the thought of marriage to the man never crossed their mind.
            Last edited by Space05us; May 19, 2010, 10:51.

Comment

Yes. You'd be a stupid liar.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                My father used to tell me when I would go on vacations to the countryside provinces, always wear condoms! the chicks will throw themselves at you to get pregnant and get a husband, or at least a certain ammount of money per month from you for the baby
                I think it would happen more in close relationships (creating facts that can't be denied) rather than in short flings on a vacation in the countryside.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                  In Buenos Aires women are not desperate to get pregnant like that, unless you mean some boliche in San Miguel or Isidro Casanova or some other semi barbarian city of the great Buenos Aires.
                  No, pero igual se emborrachan hasta el punto que no están en condiciones de avisarte que no están tomando pastillas.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is a parody thread of DF.

I hope so, anyway.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                    X