Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting someone pregnant in order to get married with that person, dishonest? yay or nay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting someone pregnant in order to get married with that person, dishonest? yay or nay

Is it dishonest to make make holes in you condom or lie about taking the pill in order to get someone pregnant, or get yourself pregnant, because you think the baby will be a chain that will connect you to your partner, and therefore moving together+ marriage will come soon after pregnancy?
    I need a foot massage

Yes
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You sound like a ****ing woman.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Dishonest, and a really ****ing bad idea, to boot.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Haha

I know people who supposedly did this...

But I bet they regret it when the marriage thing doesn't work out and they have a smoking hot but frustrating baby momma.

"That woman look good enough to get her pregnant!"
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

duh
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Sounds like black logic to me. Don't they know what she'll look like after the ****ing kid? Not only that, but if she looks that ****ing good then use a condom or split Plan B with her the next day. Then you can continue ****ing her and she'll continue to be hot.
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

My father used to tell me when I would go on vacations to the countryside provinces, always wear condoms! the chicks will throw themselves at you to get pregnant and get a husband, or at least a certain ammount of money per month from you for the baby
                I need a foot massage

Comment

You should do that in BA as well....
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

In Buenos Aires women are not desperate to get pregnant like that, unless you mean some boliche in San Miguel or Isidro Casanova or some other semi barbarian city of the great Buenos Aires.
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                      Is it dishonest to make make holes in you condom or lie about taking the pill in order to get someone pregnant, or get yourself pregnant, because you think the baby will be a chain that will connect you to your partner, and therefore moving together+ marriage will come soon after pregnancy?
                      It doesn't assure anything; but in any case, it's stupid,delusional and immature.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        It doesn't assure anything; but in any case, it's stupid,delusional and immature.
                        Slowwy is right
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I can't think of a situation in which a man would WANT to get a woman pregnant to whom he isn't married.
                          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Fabulous:

it's thinking that he can lock her down if he gets her pregnant. It's retarded thinking but still people are retarded.
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Chorus:
                              Girl you make me wanna get ya pregnant,
                              Girl you make me wanna get ya pregnant,
                              Lay your body down and get you pregnant,
                              Knock you UP, pregnant, knock you UP;
                              R.Kelly, Robin Thicke, The Dream, Tyrese... that's like half the popular R&B male vocalists out now on one track! I mean damn...

and Robin Thicke is freaking white! He's Alan Thicke's son, just before David Floyd says something racist.

Comment

Working...
                              X