• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Heraclitus

Stop posting.

Thanks.
    urgh.NSFW

Tough, but fair.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

But why? He posts on such a wide variety of subjects, from the IQ of Central Europeans to the IQ of African Americans!
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        But why? He posts on such a wide variety of subjects, from the IQ of Central Europeans to the IQ of African Americans!
        Don't forget the IQ gap between men and women. And dysgenic fertility trends for high IQ people. Also the link between average IQ and the wealth of nations and loads of other interesting things!

Edit: Hmm I will admit the Neanderthal thread was dull. Needs more IQ.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Difficultatem facit doctrina

Comment

Are there a lot of black people in Ljubljana?

Comment

I swear if I see another normal distribution to the right of "Heraclitus" and some dude with a beard, I will go ape**** or something.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                Are there a lot of black people in Ljubljana?
                No, I also don't see what this has to do with black people.

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                I swear if I see another normal distribution to the right of "Heraclitus" and some dude with a beard, I will go ape**** or something.
                The dude is Charles Darwin and here you go

I like making people go ape**** or something.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Don't mind Kuci junior. He is from the US and we all know they distrust the evil evolution theory over there...
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                    No, I also don't see what this has to do with black people.
                    It might help explain why your so obsessed with their intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                      It might help explain why your so obsessed with their intelligence.
                      I'm obsessed with human inteligence and its variation among different groups, not Black or White or East Asian or Male inteligece in themselves.

I seem to recall only once or twice posting about Black inteligence per se in the wealth of nations thread and even then did I go beyond just giving Lynn's numbers?

I posted a graph which talked about proffesions and where they fit on the bell curve but I wasn't commenting on the Black curve per se. I talked a bit about Rhuston's theories on r and K selection differences in human groups.

But this was never about Black people, its kind of hard not mentioning them considering they make up a big part of humanity and are the most genetically diverse racial group at that! If there is any group that fascinates me disproportionatley its the Askenazi Jews and their sky high verbal IQ component, since its most likley due to recent selection.

Comment

Fair enough. I was just giving you a hard time.

Comment

The topic of IQ is certainly fascinating, as is the topic of Wealth of Nations.
                          I went through a phase of reading a lot about IQ and human biodiversity back
                          in 2006, so I'm familiar with most of the issues Heraclites writes about. Most of
                          that stuff is taboo which makes if even more interesting than it would be
                          otherwise. I lost interest when I got what I think is a good grasp of the topic.
                          It did take time, discussions and thinking through. So why all the hostility towards
                          Heraclitus? Beat the arguments, not the man.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
                            Beat the arguments, not the man.
                            That's not the OT way.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X