No announcement yet.

Android surpasses iPhone in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's established by studies that I'd feel less content with my iPhone and $120/month plan if everyone else had one, so I don't see why your anger is directed at me and not the field of psychiatry. Those who don't have iPhones want one. And that is why Apple shareholders like myself will continue to bleed money like Leona Lewis bleeds love until Steve Jobs' colon gives out.

Note that by bleeding money, I mean we have a lot of it, not that we are losing it. Thanks.

Comment

I don't have an iPhone and don't want one.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hi, I'm Wiglaf, and I can't bear to think that other people enjoy a competing product more than the product I purchased. God forbid I own something solely because I enjoy it and not because everyone else also does.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You've misrepresented a few basic FACTS.

No one enjoys any phone hardware more than iPhone. Nothing has shown otherwise, and it's definitely not disproven by this thread. What is more, I enjoy the iPhone both because it is useful and because poor people can't have it. It's not simply one of those factors. Finally, you are not Wiglaf.

Comment

Does that mean that you use your iPhone as an anal vibrator Wiggy?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I thought Wiglaf was Ashers' DL?
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                Yes. Asher's bored.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                  AFAIK, Wiggy is a communal gang bang DL.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Hi, I'm Wiglaf, and I can't bear to think that other people enjoy a competing product more than the product I purchased. God forbid I own something solely because I enjoy it and not because everyone else also does.
                    Wiglaf is way more entertaining than you are.

Comment

I don't have any idea what your point is.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Wiggy is funnier than you are.

Comment

I hadn't even heard of Android before I read the article in the newspaper. I'm guessing that, sadly, across the pond it's still apple calling the shots...
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
                            I hadn't even heard of Android before I read the article in the newspaper. I'm guessing that, sadly, across the pond it's still apple calling the shots...
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

This is funny... how exactly?
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I have heard of android and I live in Argentina.

Living in Western Europe and not having heard of android speaks bad about you.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X