• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are domed

Fear!
    Attached Files
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Damn, totally missed an opportunity to make the thread be about the "dome" they are inserting over the oil leak in the gulf.

Unclever copy cat threads.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

"Biodome" -- best movie ever?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Fail. Not even best Paulie Shore movie.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

It's so hard to choose his best movie when he's only been in excellent films.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is it just me, or do those domes have a vaguely Roverish appearance?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              Damn, totally missed an opportunity to make the thread be about the "dome" they are inserting over the oil leak in the gulf.

Unclever copy cat threads.
              That was going to be the new, "We are not domed, we are doomed" thread. Thanks for blowing it.
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

THEBAN! THABEN! THEBIN! THEBEN!
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I had you down for poster most likely to have offed themselves. Glad to see that you're still alive and apparently thriving, but you really need to change the name.

Have you a new ideological outlook on things?

Comment

I asked for a moderator to change my name but I guess they haven't gotten around to it yet.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

They don't do much around here these days.

Comment

But at least we now have a sticky thread for mod input
                        Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X