Dad appraisal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad appraisal thread

Life has been quite busy and *****y to me these days. Uni administration haunts me with its stupid regulations, my bread-earning job has me plastered with tasks, kids had windpocks one after, my wife has a burn out, which leaves me not only with all the homework but also with trying to comfort her without being too close since the burnout causes her unease when people are physically close (which includes me and the kids, and try telling that a 3-years-old...). Moreover, I'm inmersed with more tasks from my new stuy (I'm becoming a teacher), organizing life at home for the 4 days I was in Vienna, today the whole day classes, exams on Tuesday...

So, next candidate for burn out: me.

The only work I love to do but couldn't for all the other stuff is my huge organic garden (with ~200m2). I was extremely sad and wanted to leave it completely for this year. Now, I come back from my trip to Vienna and my dad has all the initial work done for me:getting rid of weeds, fighting snails, digging, seeding. Took him 4 complete days, surprised me with it.

Yay to my dad. Thank you.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Let's hear it for the dads.

Take care, Wernazuma.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My dad will watch my kids as I go out tonight to get pissed with me brother!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
      X