Zoo World on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoo World on Facebook

I've been messing with this some lately. Is anyone else? Look at the flag you can buy.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

You are easily amused if you think some panda flag is funny.

Is this thing like that farm thing?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Is this thing like that farm thing?
      More like the mafia thing, as it also has death threats.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The panda thing is an inside joke, gribbler.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's the flag that's offered. It's not like I chose it from several.

gribbler, I don't do the "farm thing", but I think they're similar. Rather than developing a farm, this is developing a zoo.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

From what I gather, panda = pedo bear. Like sexual harrassment panda, but on the internet and worse.

Asher should change his avatar because I associate pandas with 'sexual harassment panda'; and his avatar is not helping. His panda is fkn a rainbow apple, or the worm that lives in it? I dunno, but it's not helping my image of panda = very awful.
            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

The panda thing started when Ben Kenobi posted a thread about how he was sodomized by a panda. Unfortunately it's since been deleted.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
              X