What is the gayest name in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
    Gay people did not exist four generations ago.

Comment

Gay people never have beards.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

This is the only warning you get. No more remarks about beards, or you're history.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
          The character isn't gay though.

Comment

Of course he is; do you ever see Gandalf spend any time with women? He's quite obviously a gay pedophile, which is why he's so interested in the hobbits...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The character isn't gay though.
              Fine

"I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Fine

And now the actor isn't gay. C'mon, Emp! Find us both an actor AND character who are gay and have a beard! It's IMPOSSIBLE.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Freddie Mercury was gay and had a mustache does that count?
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Whenever I see the name 'Asher' my thoughts immediately drift to the notion that gays are responsible for the volcano in Iceland (I keep seeing a penis in this picture http://www.geus.dk/publications/geo-...s/gi004_08.jpg and an even bigger one in the action of 'erupting' wink wink here http://static.zooomr.com/images/7160...2a665456_o.jpg ), but I could see how that may not be relevant to the discussion. Has anyone had sex by a fireplace? Gross.
                    Last edited by Wiglaf; April 30, 2010, 10:08. Reason: Those pictures have not been edited

Comment

Wiglaf
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

http://static.zooomr.com/images/7160...2a665456_o.jpg looks more like a saxophone to me.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Since when did Slowwhand start posting pictures of naked penises? This used to be a family site

Comment

I posted a picture of a naked saxophone.

Comment

Fine

Your examples suck. Ian McKellen doesn't have a beard IRL while the actors who have played Dumbledore are not gay. I'll grant you Dumbledore is probably the only gay bearded wizard in existence but guess what? Wizards do not exist, dumbass and Dumbledore is the sick twisted creation of a degenerate Englishwoman. No gay dude would ever dress like Dumbledore while sporting a massive white beard.

There are no gay men with beards. Mustaches? Yes. Beards? No

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X