Pic thread: Uncanny valley edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic thread: Uncanny valley edition!

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

I have no idea what this thread is about, but here's a picture

Monkey!!!

Comment

i assume women whose valleys are uncanny

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Comment

That's pretty good. She has a background, a dog, and everything. But her face betrays her -- it's a little too plastic.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I thought the uncanny valley portion was the dog head jutting out from where her boob should be.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                  She'd look a lot better with my **** in her mouth.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

you have a way with words
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I don't understand what this thread is about, at all.
                      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                        I don't understand what this thread is about. At all.
                        Plastics surgery makes people look less human, and according to teh "uncanny valley" theory things that seem almost but not quite human are repulsive. Also Winston Churchill was a gangsta and nerds live empty, even destructive existences.

Comment

I didn't feel any revulsion watching Angelina Jolie nude, but computerized in that Beowulf movie.
                          Blah

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X