Instead of going green, let's go black.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    Seriously, I have no problems with that if it happens, it makes a change when the US has to actually suffer the consequences of their actions.

We're suffering the consequences of your actions, you British ****.

We should blow up some oil tankers in the Bristol Channel as retribution.
    We could ignore it a bit longer and let the stream carry the oil up the coast, past Canada and back down past the North Sea.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We could ignore it a bit longer

What's this "we" ****? BP is responsible for not fixing the problem they caused in a timely fashion.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's a very generalized 'we' that you shouldn't put that much thought into.

Unless you subscribe to the idea this could be Obama's Katrina. The admin is already taking heat for their initial response.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Gulf oil spill: The Halliburton connection

Investigators delving into the possible cause of the massive gulf oil spill are focusing on the role of Houston-based Halliburton Co., the giant energy services company, which was responsible for cementing the drill into place below the water. The company acknowledged Friday that it had completed the final cementing of the oil well and pipe just 20 hours before the blowout last week.

In a letter to to Halliburton Chief Executive David J. Lesar on Friday, Rep. Henry A. Waxman (D-Beverly Hills) chairman of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, and Rep. Bart Stupak (D-Mich.), chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, called on Halliburton officials to provide all documents relating to "the possibility or risk of an explosion or blowout at the Deepwater Horizon rig and the status, adequacy, quality, monitoring, and inspection of the cementing work" by May 7.

Comment

Dick Cheney revenge on Obama conspiracy theory...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
              We could ignore it a bit longer

What's this "we" ****? BP is responsible for not fixing the problem they caused in a timely fashion.
              And as a result of BP's lack of timely action, state governments, federal government, fishermen, and other groups have to do the work.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Unless you subscribe to the idea this could be Obama's Katrina. The admin is already taking heat for their initial response.

That's so gay; what the **** is Obama supposed to being doing? Fixing the well himself? The *****ing about Bush's response to Katrina was stupid and so is the *****ing about Obama's response to this. The only thing that's different are the political leanings of the people doing the *****ing.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I didn't say it made sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X