Would you hit it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
    Gribby, stop with him. We already established that he's a petulant little child and at this point with him having to grab so much attention for so long one has to wonder what else he is compensating for

Wow the great and powerful AHHHHHzzzzzzzzchooo has managed to type two pages and not one time address the obvious. SOOooooo HmmmmmThen I guess I was right. Clearly compensating.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• I find that feminists tend to be ugly women who are not getting any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        I find that feminists tend to be ugly women who are not getting any.

But you're not a feminist, and you're still not getting any.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• No, he's an idiot and still not getting any.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post

But you're not a feminist, and you're still not getting any.
            You are the dumbest person on this site, an abomination, a Chernobyl, a 10-car train wreck. : I can think of nothing redeeming about you. Your inability to understand everything from the contrapositive, which I learned in fifth grade in between TRIPS TO THE WATER FOUNTAIN TO MAKE OUT WITH WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A GIRL (Facebook suggest otherwise in retrospect.?), to your basic misunderstanding of how to seek and retain even remedial employment beyond faxing the speeches of Abraham Lincoln to yourself in the name of "non profit research," all bespeaks of your uselessness to everything. I WRITE! I READ BOOKS! I VOTE ON IMPORTANT ISSUES AND TAKE IMPORTANT PHONE CALLS FROM CONGRESSMEN! GUARANTEED!

WHAT DO YOU DO GUARANTEED? [unbold here]
            Last edited by Wiglaf; May 3, 2010, 00:02. Reason: Slowwhand do not even get me started girl friend :mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
              Wow the great and powerful AHHHHHzzzzzzzzchooo has managed to type two pages and not one time address the obvious. SOOooooo HmmmmmThen I guess I was right. Clearly compensating.
              obsessed ^
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• That's the point so many are trying to make to you. You are obsessed. AAHZ, the world can't be wrong and you right.
                It's not that terrible, because you're surrounded by a great many people exhibiting that same thought process.
                Look at KH. He's one sick puppy.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                  You are the dumbest person on this site, an abomination, a Chernobyl, a 10-car train wreck. : I can think of nothing redeeming about you. Your inability to understand everything from the contrapositive, which I learned in fifth grade in between TRIPS TO THE WATER FOUNTAIN TO MAKE OUT WITH WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A GIRL (Facebook suggest otherwise in retrospect.?), to your basic misunderstanding of how to seek and retain even remedial employment beyond faxing the speeches of Abraham Lincoln to yourself in the name of "non profit research," all bespeaks of your uselessness to everything. I WRITE! I READ BOOKS! I VOTE ON IMPORTANT ISSUES AND TAKE IMPORTANT PHONE CALLS FROM CONGRESSMEN! GUARANTEED!

WHAT DO YOU DO GUARANTEED? [unbold here]
                  I must have touched a nerve.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Knowing you, it was probably the sciatic.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                    X