Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layoffs

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change...... I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

THE BOSS
    Change you can believe in
    Monkey!!!

But still pathetic if it's true.
    Blah

Comment

I'm sure only Ben will believe it's true.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Real consequences for how you vote
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Please tell me this is real, so that I may still have some HOPE.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

But still pathetic if it's true.
            Also stupid and illegal. I'd kiss my boss if he fired me for that reason and sent a memo about it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Descrimination based on political affiliation is not a federal law... though some states consider it discrimination, so I guess it depends
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Also stupid and illegal. I'd kiss my boss if he fired me for that reason and sent a memo about it.
                Sexual harassment countersuit.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                X