No announcement yet.

The Godfather USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of lame-ass fascist state only kills foreigners, and mostly in genuine, albeit one-sided, military conflicts? For the sake of our national pride I demand that we start by dragging Iraqis out of their beds at night and beating them to death in the street for defying us. We can work our way up to the insanely random institutionalized mass-murder of our own citizens later. Naturally, I suggest the Tea Partiers, who we've verily clumsily allowed to protest all this time without denouncing them as a foreign conspiracy of saboteurs and gunning them down at their rallies.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The best part is the "proof" of the 2nd shooter in the Kennedy assassination.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You're quoting a word that doesn't appear in the article.

Comment

nm
          Blah

Comment

Funny, even Serb thinks Pravda is a piece of trash.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

The article had a good starting two paragraphs, except the second halves of the last sentences of each.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
                You're quoting a word that doesn't appear in the article.
                Isn't it ironic. Don't you think?
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I like how they updated this 1991 article by including the "current, 43rd president".
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This thread gets one star. Please try harder.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X