Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fictitious Al-Qaeda leaders killed...again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fictitious Al-Qaeda leaders killed...again.

The latest Psyop campaign has come to an end, for now. This dude was caught and apparently released (?), then killed. Pretty impressive for a dude that never existed.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq leaders killed, U.S. and Iraqi officials say

The deaths of Abu Ayyub al-Masri, as the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq is known, and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, the alias of the head of an umbrella group that includes al-Qaeda in Iraq, should disrupt insurgent attacks inside the country, officials said. Their slayings could also provide Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki with a decisive political boost at a critical time.

Hooray, Baghdadi is dead! (Clever name btw, Pentagon fellows)

But wait, he's "ficticious"....

Senior Qaeda figure in Iraq a myth: U.S. military

(Reuters) - A senior operative for al Qaeda in Iraq who was caught this month has told his U.S. military interrogators a prominent al Qaeda-led group is just a front and its leader fictitious, a military spokesman said on Wednesday.

Brigadier-General Kevin Bergner told a news conference that Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, leader of the self-styled Islamic State of Iraq, which was purportedly set up last year, did not exist.

Al-Masri, the other 'dead guy', has also been reported killed 3 years ago, then rose from the grave and was captured again in 2008 before being 'killed' recently.

Quite a yarn from our beloved Pentagon storytellers.

I don't get how you think the pentagon is lying, but "a senior operative for al Qaeda in Iraq" is telling the truth.

1. Why do you believe a senior AlQ operative (quoted in 2007) over the military command of a democracy?

2. Do you believe that the pentagon could ever be wrong, or are they infallible? If they CAN be incorrect, then why not Occam's Razor that one out?

Believing senior AlQ operatives over the military command of a democracy is crazy enough, but presuming that the pentagon is infallible and thus is inventing stuff... well, that's off the ledge. Your whole concept is screwed up. On one hand, the pentagon did not make any mistakes (which would be the most simple solution to the discrepancies) and on the other hand it is so stupid that you can discover its secret psyops. Let's presume for a minute that the pentagon does make mistakes... doesn't it make more sense that they made a mistake about who was killed in the aftermath of an airstrike (or even who was in charge of AlQ), than that they made the mistake of allowing you to discover their secret US-aimed psyops?

I guess, like Bush, the pentagon is both an evil mastermind and a drooling idiot.

ps. That OP feels canned.
    Last edited by Ecofarm; April 19, 2010, 18:19.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

You know too much, HalfLotus. If you knew what was good for you, you would have stopped sticking your nose into what isn't your business... A cell is being prepared for you as I type this...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
        ps. That OP feels canned.
        Just trying to match the Pentagon's storytelling prowess. No doubt i've come up short.

Comment

Unbelievable!
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            Unbelievable!

Quite right!

Comment

Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                Unbelievable!
                Fish in a barrel, Drake. On that note, can we just get every HalfLotus thread automatically tagged with that response?
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                  1. Why do you believe a senior AlQ operative (quoted in 2007) over the military command of a democracy?

I'll take "none of the above" for the win.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

now that all the fictious al-qaeda leaders have been killed off, the real ones must be quaking in their boots.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                      Fish in a barrel, Drake. On that note, can we just get every HalfLotus thread automatically tagged with that response?
                      I vote a forced change on his location. Of course such an action might make him paranoid and send his sanity over the edge.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                        I vote a forced change on his location. Of course such an action might make him paranoid and send his sanity over the edge.
                        Not a bad idea, but I think Drake/KH has it covered.
                        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I read in German media that AQ itself now confirms those deaths on their own websites, and that the naming issue is about their aliases, acc. to that it's not that the man behind these - still not totally clarified - identities are non-existing.

Of course you never know if AQ websites or German media or both aren't already part of the US gov conspiracy. Maybe we can have a poll on that
                          Blah

Comment

Add Canadian media to the conspiracy. I saw the same report this morning.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

We've been over that before. The U.S. government openly admits to running terrorist websites.

Whether or not they're the ones you're referring, I dunno, since you both fail to provide sources.

Comment

Working...
                              X