Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
    What if your cockhole gets cockolded?
    I'd assume you'd be responsible?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
      Are you accusing me of being mormon?

No. Ummm... No. I don't think so anyway. Would you please explain the reference?

Comment

• Or is a cockhole what you piss out of?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Mormons love scat.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Oh thanks, Asher. I had no idea what scat was (thought it was scat singing) so I google image searched it.

thanks a lot, cockhole.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh thanks, Asher. I had no idea what scat was (thought it was scat singing) so I google image searched it.

thanks a lot, cockhole.
              How the **** did you not know that?

WTF do you think the Scatman was?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Oh thanks, Asher. I had no idea what scat was (thought it was scat singing) so I google image searched it.

thanks a lot, cockhole.
                Don't you wish you had safe search enabled?

Next time, try UrbanDictionary.com
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Who the **** is Scatman?

And as far as I can tell from his wiki page, if I even knew who he was, I would've just assumed he's called that because he scat sings.

Didn't know the etymology of scat singing

Comment

• This reminds me of the time my 6 year old cousin didn't know what bukkake was.

Comment

Who the **** is Scatman?

And as far as I can tell from his wiki page, if I even knew who he was, I would've just assumed he's called that because he scat sings.

Didn't know the etymology of scat singing
                      They call it scat singing because it's ****.

Comment

• Normal people (ie- not Canadians) call that **** **** not scat.

doo, poo, poop, doo-doo, crap...

Comment

• You'd know, right?

[edit:]

OK, massive x post. I'll have to start quoting posts.

meh.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

thanks a lot, cockhole.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Scat is apparently worse than just ****

urbandictionary says "turding all over a lover's head"

Comment

Normal people (ie- not Canadians) call that **** **** not scat.

doo, poo, poop, doo-doo, crap...
                                Scat isn't just the noun...

Oh, you're so innocent Alby...

Comment

Working...
                                X