Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghaladh View Post
    2) "breeders" as members of a heterosexual couple that procreate like animals, without a logical reason or just because they are too ignorant or narrow-minded to consider the use of condoms. (see also - monotheistic fondamentalism)
    the pill > condoms.

FACT
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghaladh View Post
      No :-). "Partner" is the most correct definition for the woman that lives with me. We are not married, so I cannot call her "wife", but the relationship is very serious and we live together, so I cannot call her "girlfriend" (and moreover she is no more a "girl", at 30 :-D).
      Concubine.

My GF's friends hate it when we use that word
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• "partner" = hilarious PC word
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• What? You can't have a life partner with the full realization that you and your partner share equal roles in the relationship?

Husband/Wife; Boyfriend/Girlfriend; there's so many gender and power disparity connotations behind such terms... you know, like wives and girlfriends being heartless succubi that drain the life out of men.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Let's focus on the story guys
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You love stories with pooh in them, don't you Asher?

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                "partner" = hilarious PC word
                Better than SO. SO what?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I hate SO... especially when a chick referred to her ex-boyfriend as her SO. That really threw me off. She was like, he's still my significant other even though we're not dating or speaking to each other and he's sleeping with some girl in my dorm.

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                    What? You can't have a life partner with the full realization that you and your partner share equal roles in the relationship?

Husband/Wife; Boyfriend/Girlfriend; there's so many gender and power disparity connotations behind such terms... you know, like wives and girlfriends being heartless succubi that drain the life out of men.
                    You're a tool.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• If I were a hammer,
                      I'd hammer in the morning,
                      hammer in the evening,
                      all over this land.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        "partner" = hilarious PC word
                        "shagbuddy" = accurate + annoys the PC crowd and the fundies.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                          You love stories with pooh in them, don't you Asher?
                          Are you accusing me of being mormon?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                            "shagbuddy" = accurate + annoys the PC crowd and the fundies.
                            "****hole" is better for both purposes
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• True dat. However, it's probably a good idea to make sure your ****hole has a sense of humour before you introduce him/her to your friends that way.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• What if your cockhole gets cockolded?

Oh... ****hole...

I like cockhole better... it implies she's just a receptacle.

Comment

Working...
                                X