Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damned gays... since they take over the word "gay", I cannot be "gay" any longer. If I awake in a good mood I must be "happy", but that's not just as I feel... being "gay" is a more light-minded stance but I have to be f***ing happy, although I'm not, otherwise my partner will start worrying about my sexual preferences. :-D

Me: "you know, darling, today I feel very gay".
    She: "It doesn't matter. Are you up for some shopping, then?"
    Me: "what the hell are you talking about?"
    She: "well, I thought we were going to remain good friends, at least"
    Me: "Screw you, b**ch"

lol
    Last edited by Ghaladh; June 4, 2010, 09:54. Reason: It might sound offensive to gays. A emoticon and a lol can help to make my post less serious.
    The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

• Too many breeders on this site already. It's disgusting.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• "breeders"?

Comment

• You heard me.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• good mood, but not necessarily happy... how about aroused? or is it too much of a Webster's word?
            I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

• Asher is right to distrust straight people.

Fact: All of the terrorists involved in 9/11 were straight!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                You heard me.
                I mean...

1) "breeders" as heterosexuals committed in long-lasting relationships destined to procreation.

2) "breeders" as members of a heterosexual couple that procreate like animals, without a logical reason or just because they are too ignorant or narrow-minded to consider the use of condoms. (see also - monotheistic fondamentalism)

3) "breeders" as members of a country community, where usually you can find very large families. (some times the parents are relatives to each other - cousins, step-brothers, uncle and nephew...)

4) "breeders" as a someone that breeds animals. (Hell, I live in Switzerland, but I don't possess a cow!) :-D

I belong to the first category of "breeders".

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Asher is right to distrust straight people.

Fact: All of the terrorists involved in 9/11 were straight!
                  I've read many times that Hitler was homosexual. I don't know if this is heterosexual propaganda against gay people or if it's a poor attempt to found a Nazi-gay party, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghaladh View Post
                    I mean...

1) "breeders" as heterosexuals committed in long-lasting relationships destined to procreation.

2) "breeders" as members of a heterosexual couple that procreate like animals, without a logical reason or just because they are too ignorant or narrow-minded to consider the use of condoms. (see also - monotheistic fondamentalism)

3) "breeders" as members of a country community, where usually you can find very large families. (some times the parents are relatives to each other - cousins, step-brothers, uncle and nephew...)

4) "breeders" as a someone that breeds animals. (Hell, I live in Switzerland, but I don't possess a cow!) :-D

I belong to the first category of "breeders".
                    You are so selfish.

The world is overpopulated as it is. Stop creating more!

Seriously, how rude is that!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillybj View Post
                      good mood, but not necessarily happy... how about aroused? or is it too much of a Webster's word?
                      "aroused", as many of the English words, has more than one significance; might also mean that I am quite horny because my sexual appetite has been whet. Of course the morning wood would give more credit to this latter meaning. But I have to brush my teeth before starting something :-D. I want the right to be "gay" without implying that I want to have sex with another man!

Why homosexuals do not define themselves with an uncommon word like "amorevolous" and leave to the mankind the freedom to use the "gay" word without sexual implications?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                        You are so selfish.

The world is overpopulated as it is. Stop creating more!

Seriously, how rude is that!
                        I hope to procreate a very active serial-killer, that would solve the problem. That's why I want offspring . I am very generous.

Comment

• Well, as long as your intentions are pure.

Comment

• Hitler was also a Catholic. I expect Ben could explain why he doesn't need to be excommunicated but people who save womens lives should.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              Hitler was also a Catholic. I expect Ben could explain why he doesn't need to be excommunicated but people who save womens lives should.
                              He cannot be excommunicated because he didn't belonged to the Christian church anymore. If the Vatican would excommunicate him, it would be like admitting that he was still accepted amongst the Christians when he ruled Germany. Hitler might also have defined himself as a Christian, but he simply wasn't.

P.S.: I am Pagan, so I am not defending the church. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghaladh View Post
                                No :-). "Partner" is the most correct definition for the woman that lives with me. We are not married, so I cannot call her "wife", but the relationship is very serious and we live together, so I cannot call her "girlfriend" (and moreover she is no more a "girl", at 30 :-D).

Don't you have "common law" marriages in your country? I.e. living together in a marriage-like state = marriage.

Comment

Working...
                                X