Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... please tell me it's that guy from bodybuilding.com...

His other posts:

"most people don't know how to properly masturbate (srs)" (WITH PICS!!!!!)

The most popular bodybuilding message boards!

Even if you suck with the ladies, you can still have an amazing sex life. think about it; whether you fap or you have sex, the end result is the same-an orgasm. It feels the same, it's physiologically the same. Admittedly, the means to the end is probably more satisfying with sex, but you can certainly enhance the way you achieve orgasm when you fap to make it as similar to the real thing as possible. You can actually make fapping an art; not only will you fap to relieve sexual tension, but you do it satisfy your creative side!

Please let's get this guy on Apolyton. Please, Mr. Plomp, pretty please?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
      Also, at the end, he links it to a bodybuilding.com post that's the same. Are those two posters the same guy or is the story just spreading?

If it originated from a guy on bodybuilding.com, this would be extra hilarious for various reasons
      Apparently that's where it originated.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• The guy even has some weird sex doll thing going on:

The most popular bodybuilding message boards!

With my face pic and sex doll pics posted, I HAVE to post my story to show that there was some artistic motivation for those pics (and that it wasn't just me ****ing my doll and taking pics (oh and btw.. I wasn't ****ing it... just depicting scenes... keep in mind there was no nudity)). If I don't post it then those pics are just going to circulate the web and make me look more creepy than I actually am. ****ing hell the pics were made a long time ago and they were part of a recreational short story I was making; it was going to have profound thematic content and symbolisms and it was going to express some of my own personal perspectives and views. I wanted to post my short story for the misc, but the mods wouldn't let me (because some of the pics were too explicit). So I was thinking of getting rid of all of the offensive pics, cleaning it up a bit, and then posting it. Well this *** da santos hacked into my photobucket and posts all the pics along with my one or two face pics in my photobucket... he ruins the story....reveals my face and makes me look a lot creepier than I actually am.

I use my doll for art... not for sex. Conclude what you want from that statement.
        Apparently though, he has some bizarre skin condition so he looks like Two Face from Batman or something and it's made him depressed but with his sex doll art and the friendship of a blind crippled man, he overcame his depression and is attending medical school and is bodybuilding. Not ****ing making this up.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Is this safe for Apolyton?

From his masturbation thread:

bodybuilding.com God they're existence is hilarious.

Comment

• Wow Malodrax comes up with THOUSANDS of hits on google. Images like this:

Is this safe for Apolyton?

Only a being so depraved could defecate and piss with an erection all over a girl's bathroom

Comment

• That guy is like HARDMAN, but more awesome.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• He's getting ****ed by a sex doll with a strap-on in a ****ing power cage! WHAT THE ****?!!!!

And one day, he could be YOUR doctor!

Comment

• Ben has finally been outed.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• People underestimate me; they think that just cuz I'm an ugly, socially awkward virgin, that I'd suck in bed the first time I have sex. Not true at all, I know how to have sex dude. I made vaginas out of clothing and couches. I've studied what makes women get orgasms.
                    He then proceeds with a thread entitled, "Mastering the art of sex (read if you want to be good at sex)"

Comment

• Does Ben like American Idol? Cause this guy loves it.

Though this guy is apparently a Muslim.

What do you think the penalty for having sex with dolls is in the Middle East?

Sex with an EZ curl bar!

The only thing that sucks is that most of his threads (the anxiety one, the humanequin one) have been deleted by bodybuilding.com staff.
                      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 3, 2010, 23:33.

Comment

• Oh, Asher, get this... He's from London, Ontario!

Comment

• Oh, Wezil...

Comment

• Very funny thread :-D.

Peeing with an erection is possible if you practice Yoga a little :-D. I use the "sloped bridge" position lol.

Using the morning wood to have sex is not wrong, but I ask myself if my partner would survive my toxic breath that I have when I awake :-D. Usually, I lose the morning wood at the time I brush my teeth, so it's a lose-lose situation XD. Having sex in the morning is something that only unemplyed couples can enjoy, except during the week-ends. The problem is that on Saturday night, my partner and I usually drink a lot, so on Sunday morning (admitting that we awake, actually, in the morning) we will have the proverbial head-ache. It remains Saturday morning for sex, but usually we awake in the noon, quite hungry :-D.
                            The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

• Partner? Is this another gay poster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                                Partner? Is this another gay poster?
                                No :-). "Partner" is the most correct definition for the woman that lives with me. We are not married, so I cannot call her "wife", but the relationship is very serious and we live together, so I cannot call her "girlfriend" (and moreover she is no more a "girl", at 30 :-D).
                                The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

Working...
                                X