Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But during your wealth of experience you must have noticed...

Comment

• I've only been with people younger than me.

Edit: Not THAT much younger, Eco
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• So your experience isn't that wide ranging after all.

Comment

• Not with old men, no.

Not that relevant though, Alby is younger than me.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Keep in mind I don't have much experience with this but...

I would think certain sexual acts would require (or be better served by) a straight out thing... any from behind stuff, fellatio. I mean doesn't it need to be straight to be able to get on your knees and suck it? You wouldn't come from above it and go down.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
              Keep in mind I don't have much experience with this but...

I would think certain sexual acts would require (or be better served by) a straight out thing... any from behind stuff
              Depends on the position. Keep in mind the natural state need not be one it needs to maintain.

fellatio
              Nope.

I mean doesn't it need to be straight to be able to get on your knees and suck it? You wouldn't come from above it and go down.
              Why wouldn't you? Plus it can go straight out for most guys. Just doesn't do that without touching.

You clearly haven't though of positions.

Sit down on a couch and get head, is "straight out" desirable?

Comment

• Asher:

Well if you're sitting down, all you need to do is slide in the seat a bit (I imagine someone being sexually pleasured wouldn't be sitting straight up back against the back of the chair but would be slouching). If you slouch and activate your hip flexors a bit, straight out will go up a bit to like a 45 degree angle.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yes, the point is the angle doesn't matter too much.

I'm more concerned about guys with curves...I've seen from doozies. Those are complicated.

Comment

• I think I've worked out the reason.

As we all know, normal human males drink heavily before retiring to bed. There has also been a rise in poularity of synthetic pillows over the last century. This creates a small, yet undeniable risk of suffocation when sleeping drunk in a comfortable face-down position, and it is also unique in the animal world.

Therefore we are evolving a defence mechanism. As we slumber, our penises extend like hydraulic jacks to tip us back into a safer position.

Anyone disputing this theory needs to prove the following points-

1- Early morning knob-ons are not becoming more commonplace over the years.

2- Other animals also get Morning Stiffie Syndrome.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Your evidence is incontrovertible.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I think this is the most fitting thread to put this in...

It's the funniest thing I've ever read. It includes MS Paint pictures. IT IS NOT WORK SAFE.

Comment

• And yes, I'm aware that story has been making the rounds and is likely not true. It doesn't ****ing matter.

Comment

• That is some funny ****.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• The only thing is that none of that would've happened not if he had his 'pee bottles' (WTF?! ), but if he was normal and used the public toilet.

Also, damn. Only girl that shows interest in him and he does that.

Comment

• Also, at the end, he links it to a bodybuilding.com post that's the same. Are those two posters the same guy or is the story just spreading?

If it originated from a guy on bodybuilding.com, this would be extra hilarious for various reasons

Comment

Working...
                                X