Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Gay To Shave Your Legs, And How Do You Go About Doing It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just so far removed from current day high schools.

There weren't even showers in my high school locker room. It was kind of gross.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There were showers in my highschool, but since people peed on eachother/etc in the showers (and I was a huge nerd) I stayed away from them and just had it set up so I could go home after gym (a 5 minute walk).

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Our gym teachers used to make sure that you took a shower after class.
        Maybe they were just ahead of their time.

For many freshman it was their first exposure to group nudity and many didn't handle it well.
        And of course the coaches were cruel about it.

It was always worse for the kids the hit puberty late since every class had at least one kid the must have hit puberty around age 5 (the missing link) and sported enough back hair to make a jacket, let alone what he had down the front.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

FWIW, confirming rah's story of nude swimming in gym class in Chicago suburban high schools, circa 1970.

My understanding is that it was standard in most of the country at that time (although not all high schools had pools). I have never heard a believable reason why it was done that way, but it was.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by beemary07 View Post
            I think it will be not nice for a man to shave legs - the structure of your hair is not thin and it will be visible that the legs are shaved, so take care of you nails and it will be enough! Why do you think hairy legs are bad - not at all - at least for normal woman.
            Mary
            my blog on DVD Duplication
            RoboCon has some competition. I approve.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

And as to whatever the hell rah's talking about, this practice was definitely gone by the early 80s. :shudder:
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
              X