Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Gay To Shave Your Legs, And How Do You Go About Doing It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the gym classes were like that so it wasn't just one teacher. The school in the neighboring town had the same practice. While some kids didn't like it, there was never a general outpouring of rage about it. Things were different then.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you're saying it was a wide spread conspiracy covered up by the local school board?!
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

No, just that the times were more simple.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So does it feel more stifling living now in the era of political correctness than the days of your unfettered (and unclothed) youth?

Comment

Actually it felt creepy at first back then but eventually you just ignored it.
            (and prayed to god you never got a woody standing in line counting off)

And no, I don't recommend that today's generation be put to the same test.
            But it would be funny to hear all the uproar it would probably trigger.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lawsuits, emergency school board meetings, and mass firings would cripple the country.

Comment

I always like mentioning it to all the hormone hopped boys who were hanging around hoping to get somewhere with my daughter. The look of horror on their faces was always entertaining. Then I'd show them the pre-dug pits behind the garage and did the evil laugh when they asked me who was in the one that had been filled.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you got a bonar back in high school gym class and now you want to cockblock your grown daughter whenver you get the chance. You might as well be Larry King you pervert lunatic.

Comment

Larry King?

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      I always like mentioning it to all the hormone hopped boys who were hanging around hoping to get somewhere with my daughter. The look of horror on their faces was always entertaining. Then I'd show them the pre-dug pits behind the garage and did the evil laugh when they asked me who was in the one that had been filled.
                      I knew if I had a son I could handle it. I was worried if i had a daughter then I would have 2 women in my life I would have to worry about. After reading this I can see there is a whole world of fun to be had
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Back in the stone age, when I was in High School, they didn't allow us to wear bathing suits when we swam during gym class, so we were forced to play water polo naked. Imagine how that would go over these days.
                        You can't be serious?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's why I always like telling this one. Reactions like that.
                          Absolutely true, but it would be nice if a few others my age would say confirm it.
                          It was really quite common back then.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I admit, I would've loved that when I was in high school.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I bet.
                              But remember, there were no gay guys back then
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's why I always like telling this one. Reactions like that.
                                Absolutely true, but it would be nice if a few others my age would say confirm it.
                                It was really quite common back then.

While I could confirm it, it doesn't mean a hell of a lot since I went to the same High School

But I've had discussions with others my age who say the same thing. The schools always mentioned the issue of the bathing suits never being washed and just sitting wet in our lockers all week.

And like Rah, whenever I mention this to younger guys, they usually say "You have to be kidding".
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X