Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did South Africa go communist?

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=...2124884C944765

ANC Youth League president Julius Malema called a BBC reporter a "bastard" before the journalist left a media briefing at Luthuli House in Johannesburg.

The verbal sparring took place while Malema was speaking to the media on Thursday about his recent trip to Zimbabwe to study the effects of "nationalisation" in that country.
    Land distribution using as an example a country where this caused starvation, accusing journalists of being foregin agents, building a revolution? What is this the 1950's?

Take this together with his love for the "Kill the Boer" song (which SA courts consider to be incitment of racial hatered)...
    http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/article348900.ece

Edit:

A few quotes from his visit from Zimbabwe in April 2010 (source Wikipedia):

"We want the mines. They have been exploiting our minerals for a long time. Now it's our turn to also enjoy from these minerals. They are so bright, they are colourful, we refer to them as white people, maybe their colour came as a result of exploiting our minerals and perhaps if some of us can get opportunities in these minerals we can develop some nice colour like them."

"In SA we are just starting. Here in Zimbabwe you are already very far"

It gets worse the current president Zuma declared: “Julius Malema is a future president of our country”.

Julius Malema seems bad news for South Africans.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; April 15, 2010, 18:11.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Needs more bell curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
      Needs more bell curve.
      [Malema Mode on]
      You know nothing about the revolution! If you have a tendency to undermind blacks even when you post you have no place. You are a small boy you can't do anything. Can someone get the moderators to remove this thingy?
      [Malema Mode off]

Here you go:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstr...n_Intelligence
      Now please don't beg any further for extra portions you've had enough for today.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Maybe the journalist is a bastard.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm still looking for the communism.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            I'm still looking for the communism.
            The general rethoric seemed like ripped off from a Che gueveara loving white students idea of what "a man of the people!" should look like.

Also the talk of "building the revolution" and his support for land redistribution (in my country one of the first policies of Tito) and nationalizing mines.

Comment

Last edited by Heraclitus; April 15, 2010, 18:18.

Comment

The Power of One
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                  The Power of One
                  I know the book you refer to I just don't quite see what you mean?

Comment

The truth is there is not enough industry in Africa to make use of those mines so if they want to make money off of them then they have to sell the minerals to the rest of the world. This ANC official sounds like a fool trying to incite racial hatred for political gain. The problem is that won't help advance Africa's economic needs.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                      Also the talk of "building the revolution" and his support for land redistribution (in my country one of the first policies of Tito) and nationalizing mines.
                      You have to hand it to Tito though. He might have been an authoritarian bastard but he was just about the only person who could have held Yugoslavia together and still kept it independent of the Soviet sphere.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That dude is pretty crazy. I'd have trouble keeping a straight face if he were yelling at me.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          You have to hand it to Tito though. He might have been an authoritarian bastard but he was just about the only person who could have held Yugoslavia together and still kept it independent of the Soviet sphere.
                          That's true. Stalin was a tough mother****er.

Comment

Working...
                          X